Search my blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Buddy-Hunting

A few days ago mommy and daddy got some new pellet guns. They use them mainly to hunt squirrels and birds. Yesterday I was outside while dad was shooting at a target. I was barking at something in the front and wanted to come tell him about it, so I ran across the yard. he was looking through a scope and couldnt see me. I darted across the yard at the same time that he shot the gun.... I guess my speed helped my out a little there, keeping me from getting shot. Next time i will have to supervise mommy and daddy better when they have guns, since that was a close one! Now, they won't even LET ME OUT while they are shooting a gun! Hellooooo, they need supervision! Oh well.... my humans are crazy somtimes.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Keep an eye out for those pellets, they sting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, buddy! I gave your blog an Award. Check my blog to look for it: http://pirulofurry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete